Long Furlong Barn are GDPR compliant.
By submitting this Form you acknowledge and provide your consent to our storage and use of your personal data only for use in the normal day to day operation of administering your enquiry. Your data may be held for up to 7 years dependent on how far our relationship goes with you. We will remove all data upon request as required by GDPR. To be notified of the data we hold for you or request its removal please email email@example.com
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Long Furlong Barn
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason we use this basis:
- Long Furlong Barn use this basis because our contact with you and use of your personal data is in direct response to fulfilling your request when you have made contact with Long Furlong Barn
We will process your information in the following ways
- To email you copies of our brochures, menu’s and any other documentation in line with your enquiry to Long Furlong Barn.
- To telephone you in relation to your enquiry to ask you further questions if required to process your enquiry.
- To telephone you in relation to your enquiry and to offer you a viewing at Long Furlong Barn
- To gain feedback from you regarding your enquiry and/or viewing
- To offer you the opportunity to attend our open days in conjunction with your enquiry
Data retention period: 7 years
Sharing your information:
- Long Furlong Barn will not share your personal information with any of our recommended suppliers, but will provide you with their details on request to enable you to make contact if requested.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Cookies that we use are;
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- The Guide to the PECR 2003
- Small business GDPR policy template
Privacy Notice Policy Base: v.4.0 May 2018